Permanent Cosmetic Make-Up Procedure
Permanent lip makeup can add fullness, balance crooked or uneven lips, and even minimize the appearance of wrinkles around the lips. However, caution should be taken when having permanent makeup applied to create fuller lips, as color that extends beyond the natural outer edge of the lips can create undesirable results.
Permanent makeup can be applied to create the appearance of hair and is often used to define, shape, and fill in sparse areas of the eyebrows. Permanent eyebrow makeup can also be used to create the look of a full pair of eyebrows for people who have lost all of their facial hair, often due to chemotherapy or other medical conditions.
Permanent makeup should be done by a cosmetic surgeon trained in the procedure, although it can also be performed by a certified, licensed tattoo artist who has received training in applying makeup tattoos and in following safety and sanitary regulations. While permanent makeup certainly has its benefits, it also has several drawbacks. Keep reading to learn more.
Who can have Permanent Make-up?
* Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism or chemotherapy treatments or other condition
* Are tired of applying and reapplying makeup throughout the day
* Dissatisfied with the shape of their lip line or eyebrows
* Wear contact lenses
* Need to save time in daily routines
* Suffer from allergies related to cosmetics
* People with physical disabilities or impaired motor skills, such as arthritis, Parkinson’s disease or multiple sclerosis, may want permanent makeup
* Have a cleft lip or desire fuller-looking lips
* Want the look they’ve always dreamed about
Permanent make-up is a procedure called micro-pigmentation, which is similar to tattooing. It can mimic eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lip liner, and lipstick. When performed by a trained professional, permanent make-up can appear natural and attractive. The artistic technology of Permanent-Line offers a wide array of benefits. The most obvious benefit of permanent makeup is that it can simply save you time. People with busy schedules, long commutes and numerous commitments can several minutes out of their morning routine each day.
Your permanent cosmetic make-up procedure depends upon the technician, the products used for the application, how deep the cosmetic tattoo was placed into the skin, how well you take care of the procedural area while it is healing, and whether or not you use a total sun block after the procedure area has completely healed. All these factors will determine how long the procedure will last. Color enhancers are suggested ‘as needed’ to keep the procedure looking ‘fresh and new’. Color enhancers are suggested ‘as needed’ to keep the procedure looking fresh and new.