AGPtek® Cable Wire Phone Network Toner Tracer Tester Tracker Consisting of Receiver and Emitter
- Cable Assignment Test: Open, short and cross of LAN cable, 2-wire (RJ11)/4-wire (RJ45) Telephone cable.
- Trace telephone wire/LAN cable. Trace wire in electrical system.
- Verify LAN cable condition. Continuity test. Low Battery Indication.
- Bright white LED flash light. Battery is not included
- Cable State Testing.Line DC detecting and anode, cathode determination.Ringing signal detecting£®£³.Open, short and cross test.
This professional telephone and network cable tracking system, consisting of receiver and emitter, enables you to find where a cable is laid and whether or not. -And, if so, whether there are any breaks points in the line.
1.Find wire on all types of connected operating Ethernet switch /Router/PC terminal.
2.Rapidly find the target wire from among plenty of telephone wires.
3.Rapidly find the target wire from among plenty of network wires.
4.It can take place of cable tester.
5.Compare the volume of the”tout”sound and the brightness of the signal indicator, Then you can find the target wire which has the highest volume and brightest indicator.
1.Powered by DC 9V battery (for both receiver and emitter).
2.The max working current: emitter: <=10mA; Receiver: <=30mA
3.Signal output electric status: 8Vp-p
4.Signal transmission format: multi-frequency impulse
5.Distance of signal transmission: >=3km
6.Appearance dimension: 175*42*27mm(receiver); 126*49*34 (emitter)
Cable Transmitter x 1
Cable Receiver/Tracker x 1
RJ45 Cable x 1
RJ11 Cable x 1
Cable with crocodile clamp x 1
Earphone x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Bag X 1
AGPtek is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. AGPtek products are sold by authorized sellers only.
List Price: $ 23.59